In this life, there are many happy, fantastic, and proud moments. For example, birthday moments, championships, graduations, promotions, and so on. When this moment befalls your friends, friends, or family, you will be happy too and say something to show your support and share your happiness.
This greeting is also known as congratulation. Congratulations is a form of verbal greeting that shows that you also feel pleasure for what happened to the people closest to you or people you know.
With the congratulations you give, it will improve your friendship. You also don’t need to worry about what kind of congratulations you can give.
Here are some examples of congratulations in several contexts of use that you can apply in your daily life.
Congratulations on the wedding:
- Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!
- “Congratulations to you both on your very special day! May your wedding be filled with special memories you can treasure forever!”
- “May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!”
- “Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here’s to you!”
- I’m so happy to celebrate this special day with the two of you. Congrats!”
Congratulations on the birth of a baby:
- Today, you hold the most precious miracle in your arms. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby!
- There’ll be lots of worries, and lots to do, but just remember, we’re so proud of you! Congratulations on your new baby!
- Sleeping like a baby? Not anymore! (Totally worth it, right?) Congratulations on your baby boy/girl!
- Congratulations on your new addition to the family. We can’t wait to spoil [him/her] and give [him/her] all our love!
- Congratulations to the proud parents of such a sweet baby!
Congratulations on passing:
- It must be a very proud moment for you. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. Congratulations Grad. Your reward lies ahead. Have a successful future.
- Congratulations on graduating… Wishing that brighter opportunities come your way and that you achieve success in all of them!
- You are brilliant, able, and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- The journey of life brings both challenges and chances. May you carry your spirit to snatch the chances and beat the challenges. Congratulations on your graduation. May you live a proud life.
- A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wish you good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
- On your birthday, look to the future and forget your past- the best is still to come. Happy birthday, friend
- A birthday is one of the most important days of the year- may yours be filled with the light of living and the brightness of laughter.
- Happy borthday to someone funny, charming, popular, and loving someone like me. Congrats on your birthday you amazing human!
Congratulations on the promotion:
- After all this time, you are finally given time to shine in your field, congrats to you, friend.
- I am glad your boss finally gave you the promotion you have long wanted to have, congrats.
- With promotion comes more responsibilities but I know you can handle that, congrats!
- The best thing you did to deserve your advancement is to work hard, congratulations to you!
Those are some congratulations in various contexts of use, you can apply them in your daily life. Hope this article helps you.